Helpful Tips and Tricks
Getting Rid of Old Sediment
Drain your hot water heater tank ( tankless heather and brand new homes do not apply)
- Shut off water (main shut off or shut off at the water heater)
- Hook up a hose at the bottom of the tank, direct hose outside and let the tank drain and turn valve open
- After it's completely drained, close the valve and unhook the hose
- Turn main line shut off valve open
Faucets and showerheads
Some sediments can be collected by aerators and showerheads. Please take off the aerators by unscrewing the heads and run cold and hot water for few minutes. Clean up aerators and put the back in
- If applicable, your system is set to regenerate at 2:00AM. The smart controller analyzes how much water the household spent and activates regeneration process automatically.
- Please note that the water comes out off a secondary hose, amount of water is minimal.
- Regeneration time is about 15 minutes.
Salt for Softener
- Salt is the crucial part of the process and is used to clean and regenerate the media, to allow that it is at the peak performance
- Salt can be purchased at your local hardware store
- Salt delivery and refill can be arranged by request
- Visit the link to schedule an appointment
For the optimum performance salt lever should not go lower than 1/3 of the salt tank
- After the installation was completed and paperwork is signed you will receive a call from the Lender to verify Loan Terms and other information.
- The Lender will provide instructions on how to submit payments
- First payment will be due approximately 30-45 days
- Soap products are custom made according to the request and will be delivered to the residence directly from the factory
- It can take up to 3 weeks for delivery
- If you'd like to reorder please visit the link!
- If you need regular water for a reasons ( wash your car or water the lawn etc.)then you can put it in ByPass mode
- Turn large blue dial counterclockwise
- When you are done with the task turn Blue valve back to service position turning it clockwise.
- Every system is configured on individual settings
- Adjusting the settings may result performance or lessen water quality