Softening well water with HYDROCLEAN3 (HC3) provides clean, soft water at an economical price. After more than fifteen years of dependable field operation in thousands of installations both nationally and internationally, our patented valve’s sophisticated design has proven to be exceptionally reliable.
Hydroclean Well Water Softener
Due to the highly customizable nature of this product, please request a quote below
- Hague patented control valve
- Dual-mode electronic controller
- 1” built-in bypass valve with test port
- Power outage protection
- Capacity guard
- Limited 10 Year Warranty
Hague Quality Water
Shipping & Installation
- If you are local to the South Florida Tri-County Area* and would like for us to install your product, please select the “local installation” option
- We will get into contact with you immediately after purchase in order to schedule the delivery and installation of your system
- If you would like to discuss installation options prior to purchase, please get into contact with us at our contact us page
*The Tri-County area includes Miami-Dade County, Broward County, and Palm Beach County areas *Waterlux reserves the right to increase the installation price due to extreme complexities in the installation and to account for additional services. Please note that most installations will cost the flat rate and any price changes will be explicitly discussed with the customer prior to any charges.
William R. Hague’s vision started with a brief company sketch that began to take shape in 1960 with a staff of three. That vision has grown into a global presence that is Hague Quality Water International, exporting water treatment solutions to over 50 countries. Waterlux has been representing HAGUE since 2006 and offers their full line of machines, replacement cartridges and filters, as well as technical support.
To explore all of what Hague has to offer please visit the link below